After feeling pretty confident with my Anycubic Black Resin printing, I decided to try learning how to work with clear resin. I looked up the default values online and decided to start with 9 seconds exposure time. My resulting test print was over exposed.
I next decided to try 8 seconds. It improved some, but still over exposed.
I decreased by another second and finally at 7 seconds I was happy with the results.
All three test prints together to compare the results:
One cool thing I discovered with the clear resin, is that it glows in the presence of UV and making curing really fun!
With my base exposure settings dialed in, I felt confident to try a print in clear. My next post will chronicle the adventures of prints 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.